Indoor Pool at Lied Lodge
The indoor swimming pool at Lied Lodge & Conference Center offers an oasis of serenity by day and a family-friendly, fun-soaked hub of activity by night. Reserved exclusively for the use of Lied Lodge guests, the pool is open daily from 6:30am to 11:00pm.
About the Lied Lodge swimming pool:
- This Olympic-sized indoor pool holds 80,000 gallons of water.
- Both the water and the pool room are heated to an ideal 80-82 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 40 laps in our pool is the distance equivalent of one mile.
- Enjoy views of nature out the large windows and French doors, or soak up some sun on the south-facing Sun Deck.
- Patio chairs and tables around the pool's perimeter offer a great spot for relaxing or watching young swimmers. We thank you for leaving food and drink outside the pool area.
- As always, your safety is our greatest concern. Young swimmers are required to be accompanied by an adult when in the pool area. No lifeguards are on duty.
- The separate baby pool is just 18" deep and heated to 80-82 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak and rejuvenate in the Jacuzzi, heated to 103 degrees Fahrenheit and three feet deep.
- A cedar sauna is also available for guest use (shown, right).
Check availability at Lied Lodge.
FAQ - Lied Lodge frequently asked questions
See other Lied Lodge amenities